INQUIRY     SITE MAP
 
   
 

History of the School

The School was founded by Late Mr. Nusserwanjee Maneckjee Petit in September 1888 to perpetuate the loving memory of his son, Late Jamshedjee Nusserwanjee Petit, who died in 1888 at the young age of 32. The school was established in their own premises at Lal Baug Bombay.

It was shifted to the present campus in 1948, when the strength of boys went up. Subsequently, in 1962, due to a growing demand for admission to the School, the doors of the School were opened to students from all castes, creed and religions as Day-Scholars. The School provides hostel facilities to Parsee students only.

The School is located in one of the exclusive localities of Pune on a spacious site of 17 acres. The School building is a four-storeyed impressive complex with spacious class-rooms, science laboratories and workshops.



 




 
  Copyright, 2011-12. J. N. Petit Technical High School Powered by BINARY